Siège Social : Sacré Coeur 3 Villa N° 9934-------- Tél : 78 317 85 45 / 77 716 63 38 __________ Adresse Mail : contact@keuroudiineyi.com -----------------------------Suivez-Nous sur les réseaux sociaux

Acceuil Forums Bienvenue à votre forum Digital Marketing Agency @ Bing

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Justin Amber, il y a 3 semaines et 2 jours.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Justin Amber
    Participant

We don’t live in a one internet searcher world, in spite of the fact that when you survey your site traffic information, it can at times feel that way. No one discussions about Bing—with the exception of Bing. What’s more, I surmise SEO individuals Digital Marketing Companies in Austin. What’s more, perhaps individuals that just have one finger and think that its simpler to type « bing.com » rather than « google.com » on the grounds that it’s two less letters. I don’t have to disclose to you that a lot of our interwebbing is Google-commanded. G-mail, Google Talk, Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google Adwords. We use Google for basically everything. But interpersonal interaction, regardless of how hard Google + continues attempting. You simply continue scratching along, Google+. You simply continue scratching along.
    Truth be told, I’m shocked Google hasn’t crept out of our PC screens unpleasant young lady from-The-Ring-style and began adding itself into our non-web exercises. Seagrams should make a Google-enhanced gin. We’ll call it GinOOGLE. It will have an aftertaste like cash. Furthermore, I’ve gotten a lot of « Given Me A chance to google That For You » joins from individuals, however I can’t state I’ve at any point gotten a « Let Me Bing That For You » reaction—notwithstanding the way that such an administration really exists (I really needed to check a few seconds ago to check whether it really exists on the grounds that truly, who the damnation utilizes Bing?)
    Yet, truly, a few people really DO utilize Bing (and their cash is green as well) Digital Marketing Services in Austin. Something like 30 percent of web search tool clients. Which implies that in case you’re not improving for Bing, you’re most likely passing up a great opportunity. Particularly since, as indicated by Bing, it’s simpler to get positioned high in Bing in light of the fact that the vast majority center around improving for Google. Furthermore, with Bing’s joining in the Windows 8 and Windows Phone, all things considered, Bing-use will ascend sooner rather than later.

Source : https://www.curvearro.com/blog/voice-search-is-redefining-seo-how/

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.